I only have some much to say, however. Only like, 1...4...15 books worth? Not a chance. I'll try to a least do a post a week.
And here is a taste of my insanity in which I pause to play Mr. Jump left on the computer desk by my sibling and then have half a heart attack while my computer starts talking to me and I foolishly realize I left my music playing and subsequently perish on my game of which I just began.
Alright, now onto the important content of this post.
MY BABY!:
My... grumpy baby?
Alright, alright, his name is Avazor. I'll give him a proper introduction:
Avazor Aikanaro
(Kul ~ Mage ~ Warrior ~ Captain-of-the-Guard)

Honestly, through the whole time I've had this character,
this is the best picture I've ever found.
Avazor is a male Kul from Carsia. If you read the post about Anath, Carsia is to the southeast of Bjarke. Avazor is probably one of my most favorite characters of all time, and my most worked on. The poor guy, he has to go through a lot of character development.

He has also been Lorded in three countries, (one of them was kind of honorary) he's been a Duke, a royal assassin, an ambassador, Knight, Royal Bounty Hunter(That is a thing), and he was king for a few hours, and then he was banished for assassination of the previous king and making an assassination attempt on a fellow assassin, also assassinating the crown prince of Bjarke.
That was an interesting time.
From this, I understand why you would think Avazor likes killing people. This is not true!
He's just really good at it is all...
I'll give y'all some background on my little Avazor.
He grew up with his older brother, Adull, and his mother. His father died when he was eleven, which no one was too torn up over. He and Adull went to battleschool in Miure(Carsia's capital) at age 15 and 19 along with Desok Dowiddoe and Adrimayr Levnor.
Avazor advanced faster than any of the teachers thought possible, in physical and magical training. Adull and the others weren't that far behind.
Thirty years later they had passed every sort of training battleschool could offer, and were sent to different countries to train their techniques, then they returned to Carsia after a while to practice and learn more.
The years they practiced amounted up to about 80 or 90. Out of all of them, no one could deny that Avazor was more skilled.
All in all, he is trained in 118 different forms of hand-to-hand combat, knows over 20 languages and can expertly wield over 60 weapons in several different techniques. He has hearing that surpasses normal Kuleish skill to the extent that it's obvious when someone's lying because he can hear their heart beat when he wants to.
He's also well trained in reading people unless it comes to affections, which is one of his biggest flaws.
Despite the overwhelming evidence, Avazor is not physically perfect. He is only 130 something, and there are others that have more skill than him. Although his skill in magic usually counters that.
So, he is close...
But his fighting prowess is his major point. In short, Avazor is just not a very nice person and will burn down your village if he feels like it. He has no qualms about killing people, in any way.

As you might have guessed, he is not a good guy. Not at first.
In general, Avazor is very serious, and he tends to frown a lot. He doesn't really talk much either, but he definitely has the capacity for sarcasm.
And as I said before, he's not great with reading affections, nor with talking with girls that aren't his sister.
For Example:
"Hold on, hold on," Desok held an arm out in front of her. "You're not going, it's too dangerous."
Alydda gave him a long-suffering look. "For me? Why is it you don't think I can fight as well as you?"
"Because you're a girl." Avazor said without looking up.
Alydda threw her arms up and stalked out.
"Avazor!" Desok glared.
"What?" Avazor said nonchalantly.
Appearance-wise, he is tall and lean, with a sharp face. His eyes are light blue, and he is tow-headed like most Kul.
In case you were wondering why he was my baby, he is one of the most in-depth characters I've ever made, and because of his personality, I can make so many awkward scenes with him and his lady friend.
Anyway, that's it for now. Please tell me what you think! I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments.
~Then Jesus told his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."~ Matthew 16:24
Praise be to God! - Katy
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love comments! but keep in mind we can delete comments faster then a dragon attacking an evil mastermind that's trying to enslave dragon-kind.